Monday, January 10, 2011

Western Set 1 Finished!

This has taken longer than I intended (as with all things I make!) but is finally finished! I think I should realise by now that everything always takes twice as long. The breastcollar is a bit loose in these pictures - I need to just add one or two more holes and then it's perfect. I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out considering how long it's been since I made a western set.


These shots show my latest 'tag' that I will be using with all new sets.





1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! And welcome to the wild world of western tack making ;). I don't think I've ever made a set on my time schedule. They always seem to need something here, something there... Then you think you're done and you see one more thing you missed! I like your saddle, though. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete