Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One more sleep!!!

This week is a very exciting one!

That's because tomorrow, our stuff arrives!

It's been 4 months now since it was all packed up in Cornwall, then it sat there for 8 weeks whilst our sponsoring company faffed around and delayed payment. It includes everything from our house in the UK: furniture, clothes, kitchen stuff, books, music, you name it. And of course my models. There is a whole room waiting for them!

We have shipped our things internationally three times before. The last time was the most successful in terms of damage to resins. I think I had just one ear break. Before that it's always been multiple breaks. So I'm hoping my packing has improved and I won't have any. Time will tell.


2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you--hopefully this time there won't be even a broken ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, and nervewracking! I'll add my good wishes for safe transport to Braymere's!

    ReplyDelete