Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Roundabout Show Set

Before I left for my holiday in mid-May I managed to finish Karen's show set for her Roundabout resin. This is a terrible photo of it. I have taken some more but they're on the other computer, they'll go on the website once I've edited them. This set has also featured on Jennifer Buxton's Braymere Custom Saddlery blog in the performance reports from the Springamathing Live Show a few weeks ago. It won first in English Pleasure and Other English, and came second in English Trail, and topped off the day by coming Reserve English Performance Champion. The set was worn by a handsome palomino Roundabout resin painted by Karen herself. Well done Karen!


I have lots of things to write about so you can expect a few more blogs from me very soon. Next one will feature some holiday snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment